Script: Click here.
- A History of Horror with Mark Gattis
- Barbeau, Adrienne. There Are Worse Things I Could Do.
- Young, J.R. “Dr. Terror stalks Hollywood”. Chic Magazine, August 1979.
- Zinoman, Jason. Shock Value: How a Few Eccentric Outsiders Gave Us Nightmares, Conquered Hollywood, and Invented Modern Horror.
- The business of interpersonal relationships
- Blunt talk
- Subtlety, shmubtlety
- Connoly, Jez. Devil’s Advocates: The Thing.
- Conrich, Ian and David Woods (Eds). The Cinema of John Carpenter: The Technique of Terror.
- Fangoria’s Screamography: John Carpenter Interview. Youtube Clip.
- Leeder, Murray. Devil’s Advocates: Halloween.
All sound clips are, in order of their appearance, compositions by John Carpenter for the films Halloween and Assault on Precinct 13 and by Ennio Morricone for the film The Thing. I do not claim ownership to these clips and use them for fair use purposes only.